Taptap Send Money From Bank To Mobile Wallet
At first, money transfer across countries and continents was really difficult as many immigrants who travelled abroad found it so difficult to send money back home to friends and families instantly and a lower cost.
This was due to the unavailability of online money transfer apps like: Taptap Send , Bitsika and many others, which could have made money transfers possible and at a faster rate.
People used to send money through Western Union, Bank transfer, Express Union and other means which were very costly although having a low transfer rate, and higher charges on transfers. For this reason, people will rather not send money if the amount is small.
Online money transfer apps are helping to bring banking to a mobile era and offer money transfers at a low cost and moderate exchange rate. But the fact is that many people are still not aware of these methods of transferring money online.
In this article, we will be guiding you on how you can transfer money from your bank account to a mobile money account using the Taptap Send app.
How To Transfer Money From Bank To Mobile Wallet [Using Taptap Send App]
It is easy to transfer money from bank to mobile money account using Taptap Send app to countries that accept the application. But let's begin by understanding in details what Taptap send app is.
What Exactly is Taptap Send?
Taptap Send is an online mobile payment platform that enable immigrants or friends in countries like UK, US, EU, Canada to transfer money from their bank account using their debit card details to their families or friends in Asia , Africa and in the Caribbean at a low cost into their mobile money account.
Requirements Needed to Transfer Money from Bank Account into A Mobile Wallet.
To be able to have a successful transfer money from bank account to a mobile account, you need the following;
- An active bank account linked with a debit card in the a country that support transfers ( e.g: U.S).
- TaPtap Send app installed in your phone.
- Your Email and Password
- Receiver's address
- Mobile number of the sender and that of the receiver
How to Taptap Send Money From Bank To Mobile Wallet
Taptap Send app allows you to send money from your bank account into a mobile account. To do this, the following steps are required;
- Download the Taptap Send app from Google play store and install it in your phone
- Log In or Sign up with your email address and password and click Next.
- Select your country in which your based and then enter the Phone number that you are using in that country. Click on Next. You can click on Quit sign up in case you want to cancel it.
- At this point, a confirmation code will be send to the number you have entered above to ensure that you are the one, enter the code in the space provided and click Next.
- Enter your Debit card details(16-digit password, Expiring date, and CVV), to connect to your checking account.
- You will be asked to review and confirm the details you have entered in step 5 above. after the above steps are complete, you can now proceed to step 7.
- On the app main menu, tap Send Money to Mobile wallet.
- Tap on Send Money and another screen will pop-up.
- Select Country to which you are Sending Money to.
- Select the Mobile Network, Eg MTN, Orange
- Insert Phone Number of the recipient in the country you have chosen.
- Enter the Amount of money you want to send from your bank account.
- Enter your debit card details and your birth date on the next screen.
- Review and confirm your transfer details.
- The app will display on your screen the amount you are about to send, the amount that the recipient will receive and the charge fees. You can decide to pay the charge fees or allow the recipient to pay.
- Confirm Transaction by clicking "Send".
- The mobile money notification will be send to the recipient about the money received in the wallet and to the sender, your bank will notify you on the amount you have deducted from your account. And also the app will notify you if the transaction was successful.
Which Countries Accept Taptap Send Transactions?
Transferring money from bank account to mobile wallet only take place in countries like;
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
In Which Countries can I Receive A Taptap Send Money Transfer?
To can receive money in any your mobile money account in the countries below;
- Ivory Coast
- DR Congo
- Sri Lanka
- Rep. Congo
- How To Transfer Money From Bitsika Wallet To Mobile Money Account & Bank Account
- How To Send Money From My Debit Card To Bank Account.
Bottom Line On How To Transfer Money From Bank Account To Mobile Wallet Using Taptap Send App
Taptap Send is a mobile online platform that enable immigrants or friends in countries like UK, US, EU, Canada to transfer money from their bank account using their debit card to their families or friends in Asia , Africa and in the Caribbean at a low cost into their mobile money account.
Taptap send provide an easy and a faster way to send money to the countries like Philippine through a mobile wallet. This app is very secured and charges lower fees on transfers.
To transfer money, you need your email, number of sender and receiver, location of sender and that of the receiver. If money transfer is successful, the recipient and the sender will be both notified.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ) On Taptap Send Money Transfer
People frequently ask the following questions;
Which countries uses Taptap send?
Taptap send is accepted and use by many countries in Europe and American like: United Kingdom, United States of America, France, Germany, Portugal and many others.
Who Is the Creator of The Taptap Send app?
The CEO of Taptap Send app is Michael Faye
How can I Receive money from Taptap Send?
Taptap send app direct money transfer in to your mobile money account. You can then withdraw this money at any mobile money office of that set network.
Who are Competitors of Taptap Send?
Taptap Send app is an app that enable people transfer money from bank account through debit card to a mobile money wallet in countries that accept the transfers. The competitors of Taptap send are?
- MFS Africa
- TNG FinTech
How Much can you Transfer with Taptap Send App?
Taptap send has an internal limit, per transfer of 3,300 EUR, daily limit of 2,999USD and a 14 day limit of 24,000 USD. The sending limits also depends on the countries involved.
Which Type of Debit Cards Does Taptap Send Accept?
Taptap send app accept debit cards such as;
- Visa Electron
- Maestro( But not of prepaid card and not in UK)
- SOFORT/Klarna(in Germany only)
- And some other methods.