How To Transfer Money From Google Pay Balance To Bank Account [Guides]
Transfer money online is the easiest and fastest way of sending money from person to person or from one platform to another. It is for this reason that many companies are coming up with money transfer online platforms like; GPay, PayPal, Paytm, Venmo .
Google Pay (also known as GPay) is an online payment platform developed by Google to enable users send and receive money through different methods like: bank account, PayPal, Phone number, QR code and many others.
This platform allow users in the United States to send money to other users in India and Singapore but difficult to for users out of the U.S to transfer money through this app. Due to the partnership between Google Pay, Wise and Western Union, international transfer is made possible.
Google Pay also enable users to transfer money to a bank account, a phone number or debit/credit card. As you will see below;
How To Withdraw Money From Google Pay Account To A Bank Account
Google Pay is a contactless online payment app that gives its users the opportunity to make direct payments from or to a bank account with the help of a Unified Payment Interface (UPI) just like Paytm and PhonePe.
To be able to use the Google Pay services in transfer money to a bank account, you need to download and install the Google Pay app on your smartphone or personal computer. You also need to linked up your bank account details and credit/debit card details to your google pay. Endeavor to follow up and enter all the necessary information required
After linking up your bank account, Google Pay will verify all details and after which your can transfer money from external bank to google pay or from google to a link bank.
Below are various steps on how to transfer money from Google Pay to a bank account;
- Tap on the Google Pay icon on your phone home screen to open the google pay app.
- On the top right hand side of the app menu screen, tap your profile icon.
- On the app menu, tap on Google pay Balance and also on Transfer out.
- Now, enter the amount you want to transfer to bank account in space provided.
- Tap Next.
- Choose a payment method. If you already have a linked bank account or a linked debit card, you can simply click on it. If not, enter the required details like; account number, IFSC Code, name of the recipient.
- Tap Next.
- Confirmed the transfer by entering your UPI PIN and then tapping Transfer out.
Transferring money from google pay to bank account can take about 3-5 business days in the case of standard transfers and no cost is applied.
You can also transfer money from Google Pay to a debit card in order to make purchases and withdrawal. Now from step 6 above, you will instead click on your debit card or enter your card details.
See also how you can transfer money from google pay to phone number;
How Do I Transfer Money from Google Pay Balance to Phone Number?
To transfer money from your google pay balance to a phone number, you have to follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Pay app on your phone home screen.
- Tap the Google pay balance on the app menu
- Click on the "Pay Phone Number" button at the top
- At this point, you will be required to enter the recipient's details. That is; phone number or choose from your contact list by tapping the contact icon.
- Tap on 'Pay' and the enter the amount.
- To confirmed the transfer, enter your UPI ID and tap on Transfer out.
Can I Use a QR Code to Transfer Money from Google Pay?
Yes, you can use a QR code to transfer money from Google Pay. This done by following the steps below:
- Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
- Tap on the 'Scan QR Code' icon on the app menu.
- This will automatically open your camera and give you two options.
- You can either place the QR code in front the camera for scanning or, if the code was a snap shot send to you in your gallery, you can upload it by clicking on 'Upload from Gallery' button
- Tap the "Pay" button after confirmation and enter the amount.
- Tap the arrow button and then enter your UPI ID.
- How To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Google Pay
- What Methods Of Payment Does SHEIN Accept ;Google pay?
- What Are Entrepreneurial Marketing Strategies
Take Away Keys
Google Pay is a fast and reliable method to transfer money online and a very easier means to send money to India and Singapore with the help of Wise and Western Union. Google Pay uses the UPI ID to enable money transfer.
To transfer money from Google Pay to a bank account, the app will required the bank details of that account and your UPI ID. All you need to do is just to follow the steps keenly as the app itself gives you directives regarding its operations.
Google Pay allows it users to send money using phone numbers, QR code, Emails and people who have gotten the google app too.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
Which countries permit Google pay transfer?
As of now, google Pay to google Pay transfer is accepted for direct transfers from United States of America to India and Singapore.
But with the help of Wise and Western Union, international money transfer is possible across several countries.
What are the advantages of using Google pay over other financial platform?
Google pay has several benefits to it users such as;
- Google pay allows for direct transfer of money to your bank bank with no fees.
- Customers can make their payments through their mobile phone numbers and QR code.
- Enhanced transaction details that show you how much you have earned on google pay.
What are the transfer limits Google Pay?
Transfer limits on Google Pay are set by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India), your bank or Google itself.
When you transfer money from google pay balance to your bank account, no cost is applied and can take about 1-5 business days. In the case where you want to transfer to a debit card instantly, there is an applied fee of 1.5% (minimum fee of $0.31) for the transaction from Google Pay.
What are the Reasons why I can't find someone on Google Pay?
- The person is not having a US, Singapore or an Indian phone number
- The person has not yet opted into the " Help People Find and Pay You" setting.
Came I Transfer Money From Google Pay to PayPal?
Yes, it is possible for you to transfer money from Google pay to PayPal. PayPal accept transfers from Google Pay so long as the account is linked to PayPal.
What Merchants and Retailers accept Google Pay?
Google pay has over 3000 online merchants and about 2.5M stores. Many advance supermarkets, Pharmacies, Restaurants. Fashion shops, gas stations, and many other retailers that accept mobile payments.